Autumn Knitter

knitting & reading- what more can I say???

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, NY, United States

I knit and I read, isn't that enough!!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Ok- I'm back

It always feels like I neglect my blog- notice the date- duh. Well- a lot happened this year, lost some old friends, gained some new.
Knitting has taken over my life in the past month. Christmas and a low bank account does that to me. I love to give people gifts, but this year is the first year I am glad that we exchange names, so only 4 gifts. Mom, Dad, Rich and my secret exchange in the family. I have knitted my SS wristlets, a small cowl and now am working on yoga socks. She is one that will appreciate the homemade gifts. But I feel guilty, when I add up the amount of yarn it doesn't seem like much. Then a "Duh" hits me- geez- my time and the love I put into them is priceless. I just don't think of that!! Oh- I also made my counsler a heavy neck cowl for when she rides her Harley in cold weather, but then I made her a pretty cowl for when she goes to work. I still might whip up a pair of half gloves for her- haven't decided yet!!
Will get pictures up soon. All for now. Over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home