Autumn Knitter

knitting & reading- what more can I say???

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, NY, United States

I knit and I read, isn't that enough!!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Ok- blame Twilight!!


I have this cool blog, and I don't get to write too much! So- Survived the great Christmas 2008. Guess that's a plus. Got to put on some pictures of my knitting. I have (bowing down to the great knitters on Ravelrys Twilight Saga Fans) made 2 pairs of Bella mittens. Been reading like a fiend, such an addiction. I wish I could read AND knit, but I'm not that fond of audio books. Sometimes the people that read them freak me out.
So, about Twilight- my cousin gave me the book in August, I read it twice, then got the rest of the series. I have yet to see the movie (I know- boooo) but I have pre-ordered the DVD!! I have 2 bookmarks and the key chains, so I am not too much of a goof, but it's all in fun! I have joined a couple of online groups, Twilighters Anoymous is my personal favorite. And, as you can see- I like the naughty Vampires!!
So that has gotten me reading anything with a Vampire love story. I even read Dracula, Bram Stokers- naturally. It's been neat. A lot of authors I wouldn't normally have found! Then the websites devoted to them- WOW!!
So- I hope to blog more, combine my love for knitting and reading!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Girl Meets Needle said...

Came across this blog via What Rose Made Today's blog, and well, I'm gonna have to come back and check up on your knitting progress!

Isn't Ravelry great?

January 1, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home