Autumn Knitter

knitting & reading- what more can I say???

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, NY, United States

I knit and I read, isn't that enough!!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Foster Kittens!!

I knew Monday mornings are a day to sleep in!! The day after Easter, I had the joy of finding out I was needed to foster 4 kittens- about 3 1/2 weeks old. They are doing good- will put pictures up soon! They are like the ones found last year -same place. Well- yesterday morning I got a call- are the other kittens off the bottle yet? Yeah- they are getting there.......why? Well, A box was found (same place) with 22 kittens- a week old!!!!!! So- we took 6, got the previous 4 on solids and no bottles (they had been eating- but we hadn't weaned them from the bottle- we are working on it. Foster mom Baby will have nothing to do with these either!! Ugh!! At least when she would snuggle them, it makes them happy. Will put pictures up of them as soon as I get some good ones.
OH- if these people just put the adults in a crate, call the rescue group- we could have maybe 5 or 6 females (at least) spayed. Instead- we have to have 22 spayed and neutered, plus the 12 from the time before (Easter)
Ugh!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie JW said...

Cute little babies! It's a great thing you're doing to help all the animals! Laurie

April 14, 2008 at 3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home