Autumn Knitter

knitting & reading- what more can I say???

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, NY, United States

I knit and I read, isn't that enough!!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

got snow?

Oh my, I don't believe the amount of snow we have!! It melts down a little- then BAM - more snow!! So I have been watching the birdies puff up to stay warm.
I have FINALLY gotten all the Sherilynn Kenyons Dark Hunter series, Yummy reading!!
Night Play was great- here is an great quote from the book-
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you." (Bride - Night Play)

she is a real size woman that the were-hunter has fallen for, and she gets a lot of crap for it. I love these books- they show that woman don't have to be a size 2 to be sexy.
Go Sherilynn!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home